Friday 4 May 2018

Happy Friday - Positano trail and more ...



Dear friends,

It's Friday and I think it's a good time to cheer! My week has been extremely long as I'm sure everyone else fells the same way. I don't know about you but I juggle more than one job being mom, wife, pet owner, full-time office worker and writer! Wow, sometimes I wonder how I do it but it's all about keeping the motion going.

As Friday comes around, I feel the stress of the week and need to unwind. How do I unwind? I read and write because it relaxes me. I know that writing doesn't really sound like relaxation but believe me when I say that I sit down and write, it's like reading a book for me.

Not everyone is able to find a passion or a hobby so another thing I do with my husband on weeknights and weekends is walking. We love to walk outdoors so we look for trails to discover and head off early to spend the day in the sunshine and fresh air. What a better way to spend our free time.

If you plan to visit Italy and love hiking, then click on the below link which will tell you all about the available trails. If you have any questions, just contact me for further information.

Happy Friday!

http://www.sentieriitaliani.it/


Below is a picture from our hike "Sentiero degli Dei" from Positano, Italy (http://www.positano.com/en/e/il-sentiero-degli-dei) - Gorgeous trail!






No comments:

Post a Comment

COVID-19 The Italian Reading Space - Week 7 of lockdown

Dear friends, We're coming to the end of week 7 of lockdown in Italy and it's been another week of juggling teleworking with the h...