Friday 18 May 2018

Happy Friday ... stress and relaxation

Hello friends,

The weekend is nearly here and it’s time to think about what to do the next couple of days. Normally, I cram my weekends with many chores as I’m sure most of you do, but I want to do something different this time.

I’ve been looking at yoga/meditation retreats to destress from the work week and aside from being expensive, I realize that in order to feel relaxed, I think I need more than two days. I’d like to hear what you think about these yoga retreats and if you’ve gone to one.

In the meantime, I found these gorgeous places in Italy that cater to this sort of weekend getaway.

Retreat in Tuscany: https://www.pundarika.it/en/

Retreats in Italy at affordable prices: https://ecobnb.com/blog/2017/01/holistic-space-italy/

Happy weekend!

Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment

COVID-19 The Italian Reading Space - Week 7 of lockdown

Dear friends, We're coming to the end of week 7 of lockdown in Italy and it's been another week of juggling teleworking with the h...